The Season of Sorrow: back in print

Last year I published my graphic novel about the imprisonment of Oscar Wilde, The Season of Sorrow. The book was well-received by Wildeans the world over, and was stocked by bookshops in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, and Switzerland. Oscar Wilde's grandson, Merlin Holland, even praised its quality and the sensitivity with which I told the story, which I was pretty chuffed about.

The first print run of The Season of Sorrow sold out earlier this year. I have now placed an order for a second batch courtesy of the lovely people at Comic Printing UK, and the book is back on sale for pre-orders. Copies will be shipped approximately mid-May.

Pre-order your copy at my online shop, or check out this list of stockists and support your local shop if you can. (Be sure to phone ahead to check if they have any copies left.)

Comments